Monday 5 May 2008

Bad day...

..I even forgot to start listing things down.. I'll try to remember what I've had. In the morning while still at work I had a banana and half a litre of water. Then when I got home I had two Wagon Wheels and a litre of some African tea. Then about one o'clock I had half a pizza. Then we went out and I bought some chocolate in Mercadona and also a tin of nestea. I drank that straight away. When we got home I had 3 bars of chocolate (like mars, just a cheaper version) and 2 ice creams. And half a litre of water. In the evening I had a litre of red tea, trying to get rid of the fat I've had today. And I had an apple too... Oh and when we came home, I also had some strawberries. Do I even have to mention that I've not had any exercise today... I'm going to bed now and I'm hoping to have a better day tomorrow...

No comments: